We pride ourselves on being able to offer our clients more than just a payroll service. Below are just some of our qualities that set us aside.
- We are proactive with informing our clients about payroll legislation changes and important issues that affect your business. Whether its changes to the National Minimum Wage, the NIC Employment Allowance, payrolling Benefit in Kind or Automatic Enrolment of workplace pensions, we’ll provide you with the necessary information and guidance you require.
- We have expert and CIPP qualified staff administering your payroll so you’ll be safe in the knowledge that you’re receiving a quality service regardless of the industry you are in. We process various different payrolls such as Director only pay runs, payrolls for carers and Academy payrolls for schools.
- We work closely with our tax partners who can offer you additional help and advice with more complex taxation issues which may affect or indeed help grow your business.
- By having multiple payroll hubs, not only do we have a wealth of knowledge and experience but we are also able to run your payroll securely from other locations should the situation to do so arise. This further backs up our strong disaster recovery policy we have in place.
- Upfront and transparent costs ensure there are no hidden surprises when it comes to receiving your bill. We do not charge for setting up new employees, processing and issuing P45’s or for any amendments which are required within the specific pay run. All prices are documented on the initial quotation that we’ll provide you.
- In order to receive a quality, accurate and timely payroll service there does need to be certain processes and procedures in place that need to be adhered too. That said, we do not divert away from our policy of offering our clients a flexible service. Our fully managed payroll service will fit in around your needs as a business and the cut-off dates that are set will be discussed and agreed with both parties prior to engagement. We offer a large range of different reports to suit you as well as different methods of delivering payslips, P11d’s and P60’s to suit you and your employees.